February 21, 2014

Fridays Fabulous Photos - Individual

Two weeks ago I started with my internship of Veterinary Medicine and I have already met a lot of new people. My days are very busy, I am learning a lot of new things in a short period of time and I get to see different techniques that are used by the veterinarians that I work with. In just a couple of months I will graduate and at the moment I am focusing on developing my own methods. With all the possibilities and different approaches that I observe it is sometimes difficult to create your own ideas. This does not only apply to my internship, but actually to a lot of things. That is why I chose to make a collage with lovely pictures of  'one' being in the centre. These pictures show individuality, freedom, and maybe also a bit loneliness, because that is what you sometimes get through when developing yourself to being a unique person. But that isn't always a bad thing as long as you know that you are not completely on your own! :)

xx Ivanna


No comments:

Post a Comment