December 9, 2013

Monday's Musical Delight - Playlist #17: A Little Louder

I'm not a naturally productive person to begin with, and every winter, this seems to get a bit worse. Maybe it's the bad weather, or maybe the short days, but I just don't seem to get anything done. In a desperate attempt to shake off these winter blues I decided to listen to to some loud music in order to get myself back on my feet. And I'll tell you something: I think it is actually helping - I'm bursting with energy! Midnight may not be the ideal moment for an energy rush, but hey, it's better than nothing, right? So, for anyone who needs a bit of energy to get started this week, or to blow off some steam: some delightfully loud songs. Enjoy! And don't forget to turn the volume up ;)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment