April 23, 2013

Stationery - order "Vlinders in je Buik"

I had almost forgotten about this order until I came across these pictures a couple of days ago. Of course, I could have just left it like that, but these products are just to cute not to show!

A couple of months ago, I read about the webshop “Vlinders in je Buik” (butterflies in your stomach), and fell madly in love with their collection of gift wrapping materials. I am a sucker for pretty paper, washi tape, and post cards, so when I noticed the 10% discount code, I loaded my digital shopping cart with all the gorgeous goods I could find. Three days later, I received my order, and with butterflies in my stomach (see what I did there?) I opened the enormous envelope. The content looked so amazingly cute, I had to capture it for you:



The colourful envelopes on the left contained my order, and on top of that I also received a couple of seal stickers and a whole roll of washi tape!



Most of my order consisted of washi tape. I use this stuff for pretty much anything (wrapping gifts, decorating notebooks, sticking postcards to my wall..) and these prints are just too adorable! 



I also ordered an owl postcard (I love owls), a bunch of gift tags in different colours, and two sticker sheets from Studio Ditte (I can hardly wait to decorate my stationary and letters with these!) 






My main problem now is that I’m not sure where to keep all these things… 
Xx Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment